Friday, March 9, 2012

And what kind do you like. There is a local, Non-chain store here called Yellow Sub, and their sandwhiches are really good, I get a Ham and Turkey, with provolone and Sprouts on it. also, red onions, tomatos, lettuce, Mayo only, V&O, on wheat.|||Subway, chicken bacon ranch 12 foot long.|||Try the Prime Rib on Garlic bread from Quizno's. It's yummy!!!!|||quiznos more meat fresh taste good food|||I like both but I have been going to Subway more because their nutrition information is readily available. It is really hard to find calorie and fat counts for Quizons. But when I did find it, subway is much leaner!!!|||Gotta go with the Subway, ham and cheese. Though Togo's has a very good turkey and avocado if you like that kinda thing.|||Subway...Ham or Pastrami w/lettuce, tomatoes,american or cheddar cheese, bell peppers, mayo, onions, v&o, s&p on italian...Yummy!!!|||there is a local sub store here in Richmond also and i love it!!!! it is really good!! but from Quizno's and Subway I would have to say Subway...Quizno's is wayyy too beefy [no offense to anyone]|||I like Subway. They're basically the McDonald's of the sub industry, but they're good, LOL. I also like this local place called Rudino's. They make pizzas and subs. They're delicious but the wait is killer.|||Subway - I usually get a roast beef sub, topped with white cheese, peppers, and mustard. Yummy!|||I had my first Quiznos and I'm in love, the prime rib on garlic bread is heaven and it has meat, real meat, not scrawny-predigested-what- animal-did-it-come-from-meat, but real beef. I can't wait to try the french dip, maybe this time I'll notice the bread.|||I like Quiznos, chicken sandwich with mozzarella cheese and hot peppers. DEEElicious!|||Gulliano's Deli in Torrance, CA

Gitano...is their special|||I like Schlotsky's and Mcalisters =D|||both are good|||There is a small deli in the Mobil on the corner. All Boar's Head products. Normally there's Indians working the night shift and they only put about 1/4 lb of cold cuts on the sandwich.
This nice young blonde that works there in the morning goes home around 11am. If she makes your sandwich, it will have AT LEAST 1/2 lbs of meat (I've weighed it) and it is still only $4.50!
No chain store is gonna give you that QUALITY and QUANTITY for $4.50. I split a sandwich with a co-worker at least once a week. We run in early to get the best deal.|||I really like either Hogi Yogi, or Gandolfo's. I don't know if you have either there, but they are really good. They used to have blimpies, but that went out of business :(. We also have a placed called Old Grist Mill that makes their own bread and they have sandwiches at lunch. They are so yummy!!!! The bread is fresh and they give you a huge fresh cookie with it!! Yummy!

At Hogi Yogi, I go for a turkey, swiss on white with lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, sprouts, x-tra mayo and x-tra, x-tra vinegar.

Gandolfo's I get either the Hampton (turkey, swiss on white, with lettuce, tomato and avacado, mayo). Or I get the NYPD Blue (Breaded chicken breast with ham and swiss, lettuce, tomato, mayo, O&V- this one is made hot!)

At Old Grist Mill- Turkey, roast beef, swiss on sourdough with lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, sprouts, mushrooms if their fresh, mayo. They have their own special dressing that is sort of like italian dressing that I get too. Sometimes honey-mustard if I feel like it. They make their own, so it's really tasty!!! Then a chocolate chip cookie, sometime the oatmeal chocolate chip and a drink. Pretty tasty!!!

Man!!! Now I want a sandwich!! I really do crave them, and since I'm pregnant, I guess it's ok to indulge right??|||Those subs are boring to me. I hate cold subs, theres a place called Lidos, they have the best super sub, with mushrooms and banna peppers and a pizza sauce on it. The cheese is melted and the bread is perfect.|||Well, personally I like Subway. Most people like Quizno's but I prefer not to eat at a place that uses giant rats to advertise.|||Quiznos is better than Subway taste-wise any day. But nutritionally Subway beats Quiznos|||Schlotsky's is good. Last time I had one there was in Honolulu about 10 years ago. You need to search out the good neighborhood deli trying to make their place in a chain store environment. In the absence of a good deli around the block, I'll go for a Quizno's toasted turkey, bacon, ranch....or better still buy my own fixings and create my own specialty.|||I like Subways tuna sandwiches.|||Penn Station. Chicken Parmesian.|||Subway is my favorite hands down I always have turkey ham on Italian herb and cheese and southwest sauce best sauce ever.|||The grocery store Von's has the best sandwiches hands-down! They use a ton of meat and the ciabatta bread is delicious. They put so much on it my husband and I will actually split a 6-inch one for lunch.|||I love subway...best place around...i even work there lol !!!|||SUBWAY...quizno's subs are uncooked|||Subway.|||I like Quizno's but they're so freaking expensive... Subway is very good too!|||subway's turkey and ham with cheese and lettuce and mayo is good|||If you have a Planet Sub in your town, try the Smoky Southwest Chicken Sub.. It is GREAT!

I would asay more but I just got hungry and need to run...|||Subway

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment