Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Take outs only.|||Thank you.

Report Abuse

|||Yes that's why he keeps having to get lipo. Quiznos=fattening.

But let's not diss Jared. I love that little (or should I say big) fat homo. He is my favorite spokesman for a restaurant. Definatly beats the Burger King guy. And Ronald is getting old too.... I wonder if Jared has alot of loose skin.. Hmm...|||no Quiznos is by far the worst sub restaurant ever, I think Jared goes into Mcdonalds|||Of course. He's just a cheater like that.... I wonder why they decided to just recently drop the "Jared was fat" secret. I smell fish... No, I smell a turkey sub with mustard, olives, and cheese...|||my ex-husband is a Franchise Manager for Quiznos so he supplies Jared with his quick fix of sandwiches.|||I saw him there the other day with some bodyguards in sunglasses and dark suits. The bodyguards threatened to do me in if I ever told people about it.

So here I am.|||i dunno...quizno's has meatier sandwiches.|||no
question answered per Y!A rules and reg's

think he hunts squirrels with a machine gun
squirrel subs ..toasted... mmm good|||I am sure he went in there a few times to check out if their food is better, Can you blame him?|||I think he stays locked in his house sleeping in a nest of subway sandwiches

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment