Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I like subway better but what do you think?|||Quizno's is good food, but I feel like it's a lot more expensive than Subway. I'll go with Subway.|||Subway. But might I ask, why did you ask this question in the wrestling section??|||i guess subway i have never eaten at quizno's|||I had gone in a Subway and it sure was fun!So I choose Subway|||Subway....I ve never tried Quiznos but I still remember that little creature mascot they originally had......scary|||Yeah subways is better|||Quizno's hands down, though I also enjoy Subway|||Quizno's blows Subway out of the water by far!!! There is no comparison. I just wish that Quizno's subs didn't cost so damn much!|||Subway sponsers the WWE|||I like Quiznos because of the quality of the bread and meat. Though I like Subway too because of the variety of choices in meat, veggies, bread and now the five dollar foot long is a great deal.|||Subway.

火车采集器
  • jp cycles
  • tucson
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment