Saturday, March 3, 2012

I like Subway for value, but I love Quizno's for taste!|||Quizno's is great , But the best ever is made by my friend Jay !|||Subway for value and taste!|||Quizno麓s. In my country they have about the same price.|||A place in Willimasburg, Va called the Colege Delly (that's how they spell it). It is across from the William and Mary stadium and makes goood subs!|||I do....and you can't have one!

Suffer!!!!|||Togos is the best hands down|||Subway and Quizno's are both good, although different. Quizno's is somewhay more pricey, so Subway wins! Their meatball marinara is the BEST! Blimpie doesn't even come close......but Antone's is another great sub, although it is completely different. Just depends what I am in the mood for at the time!|||PUBLIX!|||ever tried homemade? they are the best|||Publix for me too!|||Personally this place called Atlantic subs.. I live in Canada so im not sure if they have them in the states.|||dibella's or gina's subs here in upstate ny|||subway, busybees, and quiznos

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment