Friday, March 9, 2012

Quiznos. You get a lot more food for the same amount that you pay at Subway.|||ive had both, but honestly would have to say subway. they have more veggies to select from to have on your sandwhich and a bit more variety on breads and sandwhiches...and even better with the ones i like now being only $5 for the footlong i can get 3 sandwhiches outa one...|||Personally? i like quiznos better.

Technically? i have no idea haha.

i would say they were equal in quality and things like that. but i hinestly dont know.|||I personally like quiznoes because they toast there bread and melt it rather than subway is cold and hard|||Subway. All the meat and sauce drips out of the subs in Quizno and I hate cleaning sticky stuff.|||Hmm... I only eaten at Subway so far.

But if everyone is saying Quizno's so I guess I better start heading there then!!|||QUIZNO|||Subway|||Quizno's is a little bit better, but they both have good things.|||i've always favored subway,,,|||QUIZNOS. Healthy and has more meat that subway.|||quizno,all the way|||Quizno's!!! I also like Jimmy Johns.|||Subway. I like it, a lot.|||I'll be the odd ball and say subways.

火车采集器
  • bartending school
  • chuckie cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment