Friday, March 9, 2012

quizno's has way better food, but they are more expensive than subway. i like them both|||Subway is faster!|||Subway|||Quizno's
Black Angus!!!!!!!!!|||quiznos! plus they have yummy soup :)|||Subway...but the best subs ever are from Jersey Mike's!|||I'm a college student and I have noticed that Subway is cheaper and you generally get more for your money.
So for Quantity choose Subway.
Quality wise I would have to say its a tie.

SO overall my choice is: SUBWAY :-)|||I would have to say Subway!
I don't really care to much for baked subs|||Quizno's hands down. Better everything at then Subway.
Better yet is your local deli.|||subway|||Subway is better.|||Quizno's. But they are both over priced.|||I like both. Quizno's is good if you want more meat and more of a variety of subs and soups.
Subway is good if you want something quick and simple. It all depends on what you like.|||SuBwAy!|||I like Subway better, but thats just me. :)|||subway all the way|||Sorry, I would rather go to Big Town Hero. But if I had to choose, I guess I go to Quiznos more.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment