Saturday, March 3, 2012

I LOVE Quizno's brocolli/cheddar soup and would love to have a recipe for it to make it at home. Please do not answer for me to look it up online because I have already done that, and looked at many recipe sites, and could not find one similar to Quizno's. If you know of a recipe on a site like this, that you have tried yourself, and is like this, I would appreciate it, but only if it's tested out by you already. I do have one that I make but it comes out almost like a brocolli cheese pureed soup, which is good, but I want one like Quizno's. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!!|||I've never had Quizno's, so I can't say if this is close. But I've made it, and it is very good. My guess is that Q's uses all Velveeta, no "real" cheese at all, so it can sit warm for hours w/o curdling. But give this a try anyway.


Broccoli Cheese Soup

1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli, chopped small
录 cup onion, finely chopped
3 tablespoons butter
Kosher salt and fresh black pepper
3 tablespoons flour
2 cups chicken stock
陆 cup heavy cream
陆 cup shredded Velveeta
陆 cup shredded cheddar cheese

In a heavy saucepan saut茅 onion in butter until tender. Whisk in flour, salt and pepper until smooth and simmer for one minute. Gradually stir in broth until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in cream, broccoli and cheese and simmer to desired thickness.
----------------------------------

Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup

1 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 medium chopped onion
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup flour
2 cups half-and-half cream
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 lb fresh broccoli
1 cup carrots, julienned
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Saut茅 onion in butter. Set aside. Cook melted butter and flour using a whisk over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Stir constantly and add the half & half. Add the chicken stock. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the broccoli, carrots and onions. Cook over low heat 20-25 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Can be pur茅ed in blender but I don't. Return to heat and add cheese. Stir in nutmeg.|||I don't personally have a recipe I've tried myself, but I found one that is rated very highly and one of the commenters stated that it is very close to Quizno's. I hope this helps you!

Broccoli Cheese Soup VII

INGREDIENTS
1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
2 1/2 cups milk
2 1/2 cups cubed processed cheese
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup heavy cream
1 cube chicken bouillon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS
Place broccoli in a medium saucepan with just enough water to cover. Cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Set aside and do not drain water.
In a large saucepan, heat milk. Blend in the flour and cheese until smooth. Stir in the cream and bouillon cube. Add the broccoli and it's water to the mixture and season with salt and pepper. Heat soup to warm and serve immediately.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment