Friday, March 9, 2012

I think that only guys liked them, but I thought they were HILARIOUS!|||OMG...i thought i was the only one that loved those little guys!!!
They were awsome....i wonder why they took them away cause they were a great advertising gimmick!!!

maybe if we all call and bug them, they will bring them back!!!|||I miss them too.... we would always sing the jingle - then laugh because it was so weird.

Report Abuse

|||They scared my daughter|||they were so bizarre|||They kind of freaked me out.|||they freaked me out|||We are not the huns.....lol totally!!|||I remember them and I loved them. "we love the subs, cause they are good to us" Hilarious. I cannot remember what they were called though.|||I don't miss it at all and Quizno's is now officially Quiznos.

火车采集器
  • used boats
  • baltimore restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment