Monday, March 12, 2012

Gotta love Coke!!!!!!!!|||I'm hooked on Taco Bell's food. Even though I hate drinking Pepsi. Whenever I can, I get the Taco Bell to go, then I drink my own soda from home.|||Since Pepsi owns Taco bell,KFC and Pizza Hut you will never get Coke there.|||No.........I go wherever the hell I feel like.|||I like Pepsi and is what I drink at home. As for restaurants, all sodas are so watered down I prefer Coke as it is sweeter than Pepsi and less susceptible.

As for Taco Bell, it has to be Mountain Dew only with that food! I do get really mad when they are out of that!|||Well i don't like Coca Cola so I love Taco Bell and Quizon's|||pepsi and coke to me is the same.|||I love Pepsi more than Coke!!! I think it is a Lousisna thing....more people here drink Pepsi I guess!|||i like any soda|||I like coca- cola and pepsi|||Can't tell the difference. I go to restaurants for the food not the stupid soda.|||Water is better for ya|||Not really. I like both Coke and Pepsi so I can drink either. And the reason Taco Bell has Pepsi is it's owned by the same company that owns Pepsi, so it's not like they have a choice about what to have in their fountains.|||NO I'LL JUST HAVE TO GET WATER BECAUSE THE FOOD AT QUIZ NOS IS GOOD AND BESIDES WATER IS GOOD FOR U ANYWAY.|||no because i like both drinks.|||No. I don't much care. I just prefer Coke. I would even pay xtra for it, but I don't get pissed.|||No, pepsi is much better then coke anyway.|||pepsi is like sex...i'll go all the way!!!!!!!|||Not really. I'm not a die-hard fan of Coke though.|||no i dont|||no because you come to eat not to drink|||No, because i enjoy all sodas except, GRAPE. I HATE GRAPE!!!!!!!!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment