Friday, March 9, 2012

Like Subway or Quizno's or Whatever Else

I do my sandwiches at home but I prefer Subway it taste better and I guess more like the real thing because it is lol...if you get what I mean lol|||I do home sandwiches. I can get them as tall as I want, as thick as I want for the meat, as fresh and juicy for the veg and much more sauces and flavours.

You are good. Answering your question has made me hungry for a nice sandwich right now.|||Oh did you ever make your sandwich? Hope it turned out GOOD!

Report Abuse

|||From home..are better and tastier...|||Home is better, you know exactly what goes into it!|||I do sandwiches at home but I like to go to Subway too. Don't care for Quizno's - I will refrain from telling why. Let's just say there was something in my soup oneday. Subway has some great salads, too.|||I love subway turkey and bacon sub or a salad baguette from my local deli. No matter how many times i make them at home they always taste better when someone else makes them.|||I make them at home. The sandwiches that are being sold in most deli shops are loaded with calories and the products that they use are cheap and not too healthy. I would know since I used to work in one.|||From home, I also make the subway style from my home I have in my frige almost all the same ingredients they do but mine are cleaner and fresher.|||i love subway.
but if i really tried i could make one as good as theres.|||mine is better but the bread from quiznos is pretty good!|||i usually make my own sandwiches, i think its more practical for me and could save me a lot of money, it even tastes good too ;-)|||i love subway!|||i make my own|||from home unless you can watch them being prepared. Another thing, if it is from the outside, you don't know if the preparer washed his or her hands after taking a crap.|||From home, you can be creative and make exactly what you want|||Depends on if i'm in a hurry or not. But if not in a hurry I like sandwhiches at Big Town hero. I use to like Subway until Big Town hero came to City. Now I think they have the most fresh delicious sandwhiches in my City|||I like sandwiches made from a deli or subway but its cheaper to buy the ingredients and make them yourself at home. you can have as many as you want whenever you get the urge to have one!!!|||i would say from home i like to make my own sandwiches.|||i make my own costs less.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment