Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So far i have been to Subway, Quizno's and Mr.Sub and i like Subway the best! I want to know your opinion! Which restaurant do you like to go to for subs and why do you like it the best?|||I like Subway but for something a little less healthy, I go to Firehouse Subs|||Subway because It's Good.|||Which Wich??|||subway|||Subway|||Subway is best.
Quizno's is gross and expensive.
Never heard of Mr. Sub.|||I love Mr. Goodcents because it has more meat than bread which is the opposite of subway. And it just tastes better overall.|||Jimmy Johns|||Subway|||Lenny's. Tastes better|||Subway because It's Good.|||Gotta go to a small family Italian restaurant to get a good sub.|||My local deli has great subs|||I like Quiznos, because they are more tasty but subway is more affordable so I eat there more|||quiznos is just nasty
subway is amazing
meatball sub........|||Jimmy Johns, I love the veggie sandwich.|||i like subway best too xD|||When I lived on the east coast was family owned pizza places made the best stuff. Now live out west and place is called Port of Subs. good but not the quality of the east coast sub.|||subway for sure!!|||Subway|||subway is the best followed by a place called Subs and Pasta...its delicious.|||Subway because it tastes fresh

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment