Monday, March 12, 2012

why?|||Subway.....
Better Bread.......More Veggies........Fresher tasting Meats......
A MILLION more options..........
And to be honest I love that they have lowfat mayonaise.......I think everywhere should have that.|||SUBWAY!!!!!!|||Subway
Quiznos refuses to give out nutritional info
Sounds like they've got something to hide to me.|||They're both really good in their own way. It just depends on what you're in the mood for. Subway is cheaper and more traditional, you got your meat, cheese, and bread and it's nice and cold (unless you want them to warm it).

Quizno's subs are more expensive, bigger and warm, it's more a complete meal than a sub from Subway.|||SUBWAY!!!!!!!
Taste better, cheaper and better hours!!|||there both cool|||Oh, I prefer Quiznos. Subway is good, but oooohhhhh, Quiznos!|||Definitely Subway. Healthier and less expensive.|||subway, they seem to be better to me. quiznos made my mom and me/I sick.|||quiznos has the best flavor, better service, and is fresher!|||Subway|||Subway,not toasted|||I love subway. Why? because their sweet teriyaki chicken is sooo good.|||Subway.
Quizno's is just too out there for me..
:]|||subway|||I like them both.|||Subway, I never did like "Baked" sandwiches.|||subway
idk i just like it better鈾?/div>
  • 5 years ago
  • Report Abuse
|||SUBWAY- frsh =)|||subway|||To me, Subway is better than Quiznos.|||Quizno's. They put the sandwich in a conveyor to toast the bread. Their bread is better than subway. Plus, they come up with better sandwich choices.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment