Friday, March 9, 2012

Subways! I honestly love them much better, but Quizno's does have better deli meat and cheeses, and more cheese options than Subway (like cheddar) but the sandwiches are expensive at Quizno's and like one PP stated, you don't get to choose exactly everything you want on YOUR sandwich. I was annoyed they wanted to charge my extra for more than two slices of tomatoes. I never went back.

Subway also has fresh baked bread made everyday, and comes in different flavors. (Italian herb and cheese is my fave-delicious!)

Plus at Subway I have never paid more than about 10 bucks for a footlong, 2 cookies, and drink. I know some sandwiches do cost a bit more there though, like steak, but at Quizno's I spent 14.95 for a 6 inch, chili, and drink. I'd save my money and get the better deal, and the bread alone makes Subway #1 to me!|||I prefer Subway. I get to pick everything I want on my sub. At Quizno's (the one here anyways) the subs already come with certain things on them. You can ask for them to leave things off or add them but its a pain in the butt. I'd rather just tell them everything I want on my sub from start to finish.|||Subway...bc I've never tried Quizno's : )
oh...and their seafood sub is delicious!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment