Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Subway.|||subway no contest|||Quizno's|||Subway man!! what the heck kinda question is this?!!!|||SUBWAY!`|||Subway for sure|||I've never eaten Blimpy or Port of Subs. Quizno's is only good when it's made exactly right. So Subway wins.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||Quiznos|||Subway<|||Quizno's|||subaway|||subwy...i LOVE their sandwhiches!!!|||Quizno's. And now, because of this question, I am hungry for a sub from there.|||Subway, eat fresh!|||Where I'm from the only place I've heard of is ♥-Subway
So I'll have to go with that :)
Its great cause its healthy, filling and of course yummy =D|||subway. Eat Fresh!|||I like Jimmy Johns|||Subway!<3|||My vote is for Quizno's.|||I like subway|||Subway|||quiznos, hands down.

even though they're super expensive.|||Blimpies.. hands down|||Quizno's.|||subway|||Jimmy John's! and Subway|||Subway!! I love their Spicy Italians!|||quiznos tastes better, subway is healthier|||Subway for sure!|||Quizno's hands down.|||subway is my fav

PEACE

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment