Saturday, March 3, 2012

I would say subways fresh and tastes good|||check out http://www.menuserve.com/ they have many of the subway and quizno's restaurants listed along with a ton of others too!

Report Abuse

|||subway|||Quizno's is only marginally better than Subway|||quizno's hands down...the Prime Rib is the best damn sub in the world!|||quiznos, no question about it|||subway|||Quiznos.|||Quizno's


last time i went to Subway the lady making my sandwich sneezed in it|||subway, quizno's bread is too hard and I dont like their toasted because they always burn the edges.|||Both of them Suck|||I would have to say Quizno's by far. But subway has the best cookies! You didn't say what you think is the best out of the two?|||Subway, more variety, and now that they toast subs too, got Quiznos beat hands down. Cant forget their damn good cookies...always a winner|||Quiznos, its something you can't make yourself. Subway is just a bunch of salad and bread.|||Quiznos!!! awesome subs!!!!!|||I like subway they got 3 for 11.99 what a deal in watertown WI|||A Taxi, is faster than a subway!|||Subway|||Yeah definitely Quiznos even if they can get expensive. But they are good.|||Subway....no comparisons really.|||I like them both.|||depends on the location, personally i would go w/ subway...but sum of em' suck|||subway's steak and cheese w/ extra onions and bell peppers. hellz yeah.|||subway,i like the chicken bacon ranch with the italian bresd. I find quiznos subs to have a lot marianara sauce(wich makes it sweet)and they are also more expensive. Ill go for quiznos|||I have only been to subway, but I hear Quizno's is better.|||if your comparing everything overall subway better|||Subway all the way! Quizno's steals your money when you order soup, always order a small cup thing because the large is the same but, costs more!|||quizno's going away!|||quizno's! specially that achu steak sandwitch|||SUBWAY|||I prefer Quiznos, but Subway is better for you, so I eat there more often.|||quizno's isn't amazing, but subway is so soggy and gross that quizno's wins hands down. it's a bit expensive, but the food quality is far superior.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment