Saturday, March 3, 2012

whats the best sandwich grinders etc?|||Subway|||Blimpy's I would say is no better then fast foods like McDonald's, D'Angelos is more authentic, Quizno's has smaller portions and Subway is fresh. It all depends on what you are looking for. Health - Subway not that hungry - Quizno's authentic - D'Angelos just don't care - Blimpy's.|||When I lived in the USA my favourite was Quizno's, followed by Blimpy's, then followed by Subway. Quizno's was the best. Of course if your Chicago then all that changes and I would go to Mr Submarine instead.|||personally im going to have to say quiznos i dont know what blimpys or d'angelos is ive never even heard of it before. subways good also but its not as good as quiznos|||Never tried blimpys or d'angelos.
I really like Subway ! =) and quizno's is pretty good.|||Quizno's most definitely|||Subway!|||subway|||Blimpy's is good but, I don't have one around so I'd have to say subway.|||Philly cheesesteaks wit from Pat's or Geno's in south Philadelphia, PA. !!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment