Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tonight I got Quizno's for my family and spent thirty freaking dollars. Now I could get over the amount of money had the food been good but it sucked big time.

We have always gotten the steakhouse beef dip subs and tonight we got them to go. Once I got home and looked at it I knew that they either gave me the wrong type of meat or they had changed the meat they use for this sandwhich.

Whichever it is the meat is gross. It used to be sliced roast beef and this was like nasty dry chunk type meat. It tasted very processed and fake.

I decided I was going to call and ask them if they had changed to sandwhich or if I got the wrong thing. Well I got the not so smart girl that had made them and she told me they had changed them.

One other thing when I called Quizno's this girl actually answered by saying "Hello?". She sounded like she was amazed that the phone had rang. WTF? Since when do you answer the phone at a business by saying hello instead of the business's name? I'm telling you this girl was a moron.

So I'm thinking I'll call tomorrow and ask the manager if they changed the sandwhiches too. I've never called and complained about food before but these were just so gross and expensive that I feel like it's worth it.

Anyone else had one of these subs lately and it was different? What should I say when I call and what do you think the manger will say?|||id friggin make a big deal out of it because i want what i want|||??????

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment