Saturday, March 3, 2012

I would like to see which people like better, and why.|||SUBWAY

EAT FRESH!!!|||Subway has the better tasting subs. Quizno's subs seem greasy to me. Subway uses fresh ingredients, make it to your specifications, and will toast it for you.

[The only place better than Subway, is Port of Subs which can be found in Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington! We use to live in Nevada so that's why I'm familiar with them.]|||subway cause they came up with the 5 dollar thing and everyone just hopped on the bandwagon. 5 dolla 5 dolla 5 dolla footlong|||well, Quizmo's is cooked! and subway not!|||Subway Meatball Marinara 2 squirts of oil most veggies !!!@Better because it's cheaper|||I like Subway better. I haven't been to Quizno's enough to find anything that I just love but at Subway I could live on their pizza sub.|||Subway has more deli subs with some toasted subs
Quizno's is more toasted with less deli|||Subway cause I can choose what I want on my sub.

I don't really like tomatos, so that's important.

Plus their cookies rock.|||subway because it tastes better.|||Well, I actually prefer Mr. Sub, but definitely Quizno's!|||SUBWAY!! SO MUCH better hmm. subway, eeat fresh!|||I prefer Subway better.|||I love subway! Quizno's is good, but i like my deli sandwiches a little more.|||Subway coz of health options.|||I love Subway!!!!!!!!! Yummy!!!!!|||Subway because I have never heard of the other one!!|||subway eat fresh|||subway for taste|||Quiznos, for the taste!

火车采集器
  • tagine
  • north beach plantation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment