Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've worked at Target and Quizno's both. I really liked Target. I worked as a cashier/stocker. I like working on the salesfloor, you get a lot of independence and get to meet some interesting people. I hate cashiering, it's too confining. Quizno's was ok. I worked there about a year but it gets really boring. The job is monotonous and there's not much to do other than make subs all day long. At least at Target there is a little variety.|||You bet! If you haven't ever worked before, this is a great way to get started. They are fast paced, customer oriented and of course provide you with a paycheck! Goodluck!|||Target is your best bet. If you're 17, you're old enough to avoid food places- any food service place is NOT a good place to work.

I began working at Target at the age of 17. I busted my a*s and got promoted at 18 years old to manager ("team lead"), making 13.50 an hour and at a young age, got excellent manager experience.

Target is a rough place to work, but it gets your foot in the door for opportunities at better places.

I can go anywhere now and get a job as an assistant manager, and retail is now my fallback career.|||Target offers a far better career track since they are a much bigger company that Quizno's, they have much more levels of management

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment