Saturday, February 18, 2012

What's your pick when you want to satisfy your sandwich craving. I intentionally left out Subway.

Thanks|||Which Wich is my first choice. It's not on your list, but it's awesome!
http://www.whichwich.com/


As with any sandwich shop some locations are better than others. Here are some reviews from other people.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/which-wich-dalla鈥?/a>|||you left out which wich, and its pretty good.i go to it when im by tcu due to my unfortuante experience at subway across the street on greene.i know subway is kinda bland, but this subway is a health hazzard!flies and a sick employee that didnt wash her hands after she wiped her nose!
of what you listed i would say quizno, but i havent been to the others.
i will have to check them out!|||Great American Hero is very tasty, but pricy for what you get. They're my first choice, since I've been going there since I was in high school, and that was over 30 years ago. You might also check the Great Outdoors, which is very similar to GAH.|||Quizno's chicken carbanora.

Also McCalister's is really good|||Definetly Quiznos.|||I love Quizno's, been meaning to try Jimmy Johns and havent heard of the others.|||Great Outdoors, number 21|||Potbellys is really goood|||None, I go to New york Subs off of Hillcrest across from SMU. The best sandwiches in dallas.|||jimmy johns subways|||Out of your list.. Quiznos

But I would do Which Wich, Firehouse, and Pot Belly before any of those.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment