Saturday, February 18, 2012

Subway...

Meatball sub w/a macadamia nut cookie!|||Subway! ,Mhmmmm|||quizno's...|||Subway is good .|||$5 footlong from subway|||Subway...eat fresh!!|||I used to like Quizno's but I can't eat it anymore ever since the hair incident.|||I want a subway sandwich and I want to eat it with a certain someone sitting in their car in Australia :)
sources: happy memories|||I'd rather make my own because neither place ever makes it just right. It's like babysitting someone to make your food. And I KNOW where my hands have been.|||Subway|||Quizno's|||Subway! I never liked Quizno's, to be honest.|||Quizno's (I'm in computer class now and my teacher was an owner of two of them.)|||Quizno's! ^-^.|||Subway|||Subway!|||I have always wanted to try a Quizno's sandwich. Subway is all we have where I live.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment