Saturday, February 11, 2012

Or do they not have to if you ask?|||You can get as much meat as you want, single double triple, it just costs more, if you assume the sandwich you see on TV is a normal issue of meat you would be making an assumption, they do not specify whether or not that is double or single. Now KFC has those buckets of chicken on TV filled up so high they couldn't get the lid on, that's not waht you get when you order a bucket. I read where a man tried to sue Kelloggs when he measured how many raisins there were in Raisin Brand (they advertise two scoops) the lawyers stated they don't say what "size" scoops they use.|||You could ask them anything you want. Doesn't mean they will do it....not unless you pony up some more money.
What you get is what you payed for...
Advertising is just a game to get you in their door..|||of course you can ask them too, l think though there is a set amount / weight they put on, if you want more tell them, its like asking for double cheese, or no onion??!!|||dude i dont know
but thats an amazing question.
i think next time i go there im going to do it
it would be sick|||Sure, they'll just charge you for double the meat that's all. You don't get more for free, should know that by now. Nice try though!|||Just for fun I done something similar. Went to Taco Hell, got my burrito, sat down and unwrapped it, there was hardly anything in it. Took it back to the counter and told them my order got mixed up. When asked what was wrong I pointed to the picture of the burrito on the menu board (with all the ingredients practically spilling out), and said "I ordered one of those." They told me that's what I got, but I pointed out the difference in the amount of fillings. To make a long story short I got what I wanted but only after a long argument with the manager. I then promptly threw it away figuring this one probably also had an extra ingredient (spit). It was fun pointing out their deceptive ways though. As far as the legal aspect, can't help you there.|||sure .. and then get ready to pay for double meat|||you can ask but they will charge you extra. Tell them you want your sandwich to be the same as you see on tv.|||you can ask all you want be if they will do it is the question

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment