Saturday, February 11, 2012

I rather Subway. I like the meatballs & mozzerella JUST by itself, on toasted white bread. Or pretty much any of those breads that's not wheat.|||Subway: terriaki on white toasted bread w/ lettuce only. no sauce or anything, its 2 die 4!|||TOOOOOOASTED! lol, i love quizno's but there isnt one that close by so i usually get subway or d'angelo's. But i get the same thing all the time, Turkey on whole wheat with provolone toasted and topped with lettuce and onions. mmmmmmm.|||I like the cold cut combo from Subway w/ lettuce, tomato, jalepeno and a little oil and vinegar.

I have only been to Quizno a couple of times and I had this wonderful cheese and veggie sandwich.|||I just had subway today. I got the subway melt on italian herbs and cheese with lettuce, tomato, onions, black olives, and sweet onion sauce. Toasted.

yum.|||I like Quizno's tuscan turkey (I think that is what it's called--has a super yummy red sauce on it.) Subway, I usually get a turkey and cheese on wheat with lots of veggies.|||I used to be a big meatball sandwich from Subway fan until I had the Quizno's Prime rib and peppercorn on wheat with mushrooms instead of onions, yum!|||i like meatballs with mayo and mozzerlla from quiznos and turkey mustard and pickles from subway and quiznos|||If I want a cold sandwich, I like Subway better. If I want a toasted sub, I like Quiznos better.|||Honey Oat bread, turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, tomatoes, toasted|||meatballs, mozzarella, olives, lettuce, mayonnaise and not toasted =)

its good even if it sounds gross|||i like roasted chicken breast on italian bread with spinach, black olives, oil & vinegar, salt, and pepper.....|||I like subway Ham & cheese on wheat / tomato, mayo, green pepper, & lettuce|||VEGGIE DELITE with Veggie burger tofu meat YUMMY!|||Quiznos Mesquite Chicken with Bacon is a gift from GOD!|||Try Firehouse SUBS. If you got one in your area.

www.firehousesubs.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment