Tuesday, February 14, 2012

i went to both of there site, i see that you be eating almost the same calories but panda has more caleires and more calories of fat.|||Quiznos.. but go to their websites- both list their nutritional information.|||I'm in the same place as you. Calories are my biggest contender. But recently, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Applebee's has a Weight-Watcher diet section. I am now trying to find more reasons to go there and am delighted with the nice selection and quality of food available on their menu. I only wished more restaurants would follow suit. It would make life a lot easier for people like me... and you.|||I'd say panda express, the other day my 3 children & I ate at Quizno's and we almost landed in the hospital. With in 1/2 hour after eating my stomach was killing my daughter and I, and both of us were nausoues - the other 2 had serious gases. Luckily I was close to my aunt's house so we stopped there for some r&r and watied for it to pass.

I guess there is nothing like home cooking!!!!|||Come on now!!! Neither. You want to loose weight then prepare your own food. Grocery store, grocery store, grocery store.|||Quiznos. You can make some changes to get something somewhat healthy.|||For loosing weight..I would suggest Quizno's and pick a lean meat with a wheat based bread and light sauces...and skip the cheese.|||Neither. Try Subway, selected items from Baja Fresh, El Pollo Loco, etc. instead.|||quiznos, avoid cheese and avoid panda!|||quiznos its better for you than chineese um and plus itsn delicious|||i would suggest subway... mostly because of the five dolla fewt lawng.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment