Saturday, February 18, 2012

I think the new commercials from Quizno's with the oven telling this Scott guy to "put it in me" is a little too much.People have kids watching t.v. and this male voice is telling a man to put it in him and the guy"Scott" says he got burnt last time they did that.Huh?Am I wrong or is that a little over the top?|||Totally, WAY over the top. Like they are giving themselves NEGATIVE marketing because any sane person (the majority of our population) who wants a level of decency in their children's minds regarding sex and morality is NOT going to eat there ever again. So, my children do not watch television at all and they are better off for it. They read, get exercise and do all of the things that are good for them. Parents need to revolt and shut off the cable - over 10 years you'd save thousands of dollars - just by shutting it off and maybe our media and advertisers would get the message if we did. But, because people watch it - they get desensitized to these things and will just ignore worse and worse messages like drones being led to their own personal destruction. As for me and my family - we do not participate anyway.|||i have noticed a few commercials having gay hints or references in them. The progressive one with the two guys and the watch, they are totally screwing each other|||I thought the same thing.
Maybe they thought a female voice would have been too obvious?
But, going with a male voice just sounds too gay.|||Yes I agree it is very borderline even my 13 year grandchild noticed it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment