Saturday, February 18, 2012

Don't get me wrong, but I love their subs and their flat-bread salads. I think if they take took a dollar off each one of their subs, it would be great! That why I don't go there unless I have coupons from their website that I'm registered to or from a newspaper.|||I agree, they have great food. But the only time my wife and I go is if we have a coupon. I would love to try one of their bread bowl things, but I just don't know about that price!|||I do!!!! But their bread is scrumptious.................|||I think all fast food is priced too high, but I eat what I want,
when I want.|||Considering that you can make the same sandwich at home for a fraction of the cost... yeah.. but .. they are sooo good :)
And, I have no interest in spending all that time waiting for the toaster oven at home. Time is money .. and they make them a whole lot faster than I do. All that shopping.. prep time.. ughh|||Quiznos is kind of high, but realistically if you had subway and quiznos side by side, and you see the little bit subway puts on your subs to what quiznos does you really are getting what you pay for. The best subs i ever had, so it is worth every penny.|||Their prices are high. You're better off going to an italian deli as you get better subs with more meat, toppings, at the same or less price|||Well considering all fast food prices are on the rise.I guess that I would say they are pretty good.Really.I can tell what the ingredients are that I am eating too.They give you a lot of meat compared to others( this is a least in my small home town) I'm sure they are different all over. I can't afford fast food at all anymore.With gas prices going up I'll be lucky to be able to buy groceries LOL. OH ya our shop doesn't take the coupons cuz it privately owned!|||I'm willing to pay a little bit more for their fresh food..because unlike subway they are just sick.and charge to much money for bad food. but yes i know what your;re talking about money is hard to come by...|||me|||i do and ive never bought it|||I think Quizno's is kind of high too. There food is good but there prices are a little too much. Try Subway they're cheaper, but not as good.|||It's a little expensive, but if you look at a trip to Quiznos as a special treat, rather than an everyday lunchtime location, it's not quite as bad.|||Food is great, price is high.|||It is awful how high they are! Ridiculous in fact!|||i agree with you|||Yeah they are,I totally agree which is why I don't go there more often,so I mostly go to Blimpies it's like the poor man's Quizno's lol!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment