Saturday, March 3, 2012

mmm quizno's ♥|||Qiuznos, the is more to their subs and their meat is not as processed.|||subway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all the way!|||I like subway better|||SUBWAY EAT FRESH!|||quiznos!!!!! But subway is only 5 dollars right now|||subway|||Never been to Quizno's, but on their commercials they only show meat sandwiches, and I'm a vegetarian, so I like Subway!|||I prefer Subway.|||Subway!

I don't like Quiznos and I have given them three tries.|||Quizno's|||Subway. i go there more|||I enjoy quiznos, but when i feel like eating a bit healthier, i go to subway.|||I've never been to quiznos but I do LOVE subway!!!|||Subway|||Quiznos mmhm toasted ♥|||Subway, especially with the $5 a foot deal.|||I've never been to either. Wawa is the best place to get a hoagie though.|||subway|||quizno's|||suuubwayyy !!!
my brothrs like quiznos tho|||subway|||Subway!!! I always order a 6 inch honey oat sub with turkey, light mayo, mustard, lettece, and tomato. I never order any chips at all [I don't want to add extra to my calorie intake], and I always get apple juice.|||I think Quiznos is lots better.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment