Saturday, February 18, 2012

Which is closest to the real thing do you think? I'm especially interested in hearing from those who grew up the Eastern Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Delaware/northeastern Maryland area, who grew up on the real thing, like myself. It's hard to find a real good one outside that area. Right now I can't decide if Jersey Mike's or Lenny's is better, though I am tending toward Jersey Mike's.|||Oh no no....None of them! Ick! THey all have poor excuses for a Cheesesteak (excluding Lenny's, which we don't have here and so I haven't actually tasted). Where I live, there is a chain called Penn Station, that makes superb cheesesteaks. Other than that, I haven't had a chain here make a wonderful one.|||Quizno's. Bigger & more generous with the toppings.

火车采集器
  • book club recommendations
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment