Saturday, February 18, 2012

Subway. I love their spicy italian footlong with everything on it but jalapenos.

=]|||I like subway just because there is one in the walmart I work at. I get everything on it. I like veggies :)|||I like all of them...

I went to Subway last week and ate me some Chicken Florentine on Flatbread...

It tastes so good!!!!!!!!!|||Subway is always good when you feel all junk-fooded out...I hate that feeling. But Quizno's is my fav. I get the Mesquite Chicken with Bacon!! :P|||Hands down for me it's Quizno's. I LOVE eating there. I don't mind Subway but I always feel bad eating there because it is a sandwich that I could just as easily make at home for less money.|||subway tuna with tons of mayo|||Roastbeef from Subway all the way. I tried Blimpie's once and hated it...I could of made a more decent sandwitch at home. and have not tried quizno's.
But the best place is CousinsSubs even though its not largely known. www.cousinssubs.com|||subway ,i get the veggie toasted on wheat.|||all of them, Quiznos for subs, and Blimpies for their pickles in a jar. Their pickles are the vest I've ever tasted ever lol|||Quizno's is pretty good but I eat at subway a lot more! i like it there a lot :)|||I enjoy Subway's MealBall Sub with extra Pizza Sauce. I don't cook beef at home, so it's a real treat for me.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment