Saturday, February 18, 2012

quiznos HANDS DOWN!!!
mmm i LOVE their mesquite chicken ranch sandwich.|||Subway, by far.|||Scholtzky's...when you can find one that hasn't been closed down!|||Captain Nemos is the best! Its a ma and pa shop though, but there so good!|||Jimmy John's hands down!!!!|||Subway or Oswego Sub Shop (local).|||at the Safeway supermarket deli counter, they make the best fresh subs. other than that, my vote is for Quizno's. Subway is not my cup of tea.|||Subway|||Quizno's because they have the best bread and their vegetables are the freshest. I also love the raspberry lemonade. Also the condiments are great.|||Subway ISN'T fresh at all.

Murphy's and Panera are pretty good, but I can always go to Lenny's and expect fresh bread and meat considering they don't cut the meat till you order it, it's not laying around in little tubs!|||SUBWAY!!! I've only been to Quizno's once and it was not only expensive, but I really didn't like their sandwiches. We also have Mr. Submarine & Hero's here too. They are both pretty good but there are more Subway locations so it's more conveinent. Their Italian BMT & Steak & cheese subs are to die for!|||Subway, cause I'm not a huge fan of melted cheese, plus I'm lactose so i cant have it.. anyways at least at subway, u can tell what you want on it|||Potbelly http://www.potbelly.com|||subway! i have never heard of cousin's|||PORT OF SUBS ALL THE WAY.

I've had Subway.. Jimmy Johns, Quiznos etc. and nothing compares!!! Port of subs is ALWAYS fresh.. their produce etc is always great quality. They slice the meats/cheeses in front of you.. and the bread is always fresh the place smells great.



Port of Subs (west coast) been around for over 30 years.. used to be called "sub shop" back in the day. Currently Port of Subs has over 140 units open in six Western states and is positioned to grow the system to over 200 units within the next two years.

Over the years the Port of Subs brand has become synonymous with quality sandwich making and superior customer service. Port of Subs made-fresh-to-order sandwiches are prepared while the customer looks on and the unique taste comes from freshly sliced, top quality meats and cheeses, freshly baked breads and zesty dressings and spices. Port of Subs also offers a breakfast sandwich, hot sandwiches, fresh salads, chips, an extensive line of party trays, desserts and a variety of refreshing beverages.|||Pot Belly!!|||Togo's.|||Quizno's|||I love Publix subs (their Boar's Head Roast Beef & Cheddar) their bread is amazing and I love their Mayo (Although, I'm a BIG fan of Panera's Asiago Roast Beef)|||My favorite sub shop is Subway.|||Subway is my favorite. Never heard of Cousin's and I don't care for Quizno's.|||subway

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment