Saturday, February 11, 2012

Personally, they make me want to never set foot in a Quizno's again.|||i do not like negative advertising..|||It was funny!!! maybe because I dont eat from neither place!!|||Quiznos is way more expensive than Subway.
As for the commercials it's no different than BK your way their way.|||me to i like subway they should sue quiznoes|||Wow! That's not the response that they hoped for! I personally don't like any ads that are anti "the other guy", but...I used to eat at Subway all the time and am a converted Quiznos patron now...not because of an ad, but because of the difference in the sandwiches. There does seem to be more meat on the Quiznos subs, and I do like them toasted. I love the prime rib sandwich!|||they're stupid......come on! subway is better!|||Funny! It kinda reminds me of the negative political ads shown around election time. Kinda tacky, but yet you remember them so they work.|||I have a "love/hate" thing going with Quiznos commercials in general since the "dead rat"debacle! However, they have improved recently...|||my beef with Quiznos is that they make a wonderful sandwhich then they squish it all together and wrap it with paper. it ruins the sanwhich......
i quit going there|||I don't understand those advertisers over at Quizno's. I should apply for a job, I can come up with better ideas than they do.

I'm not fond of the "anti competititon" ads. But they are certainly better than the signing dead/smooshed rat/hamster/whateverthey were and the talking baby ads. I mean why does anything pertaining to food (of all things) involve dead rodents and if they're dead (they looked dead) why were they signing? and what does a talking baby have to do with a sub?

For that reason I don't eat there, well that and I don't care for subs. If I do have a sub I go to subway.|||it's funny... but they say "the other guy"..not subway..so technically they're not against subway..there's also mr. sub and other places probably too. i don't like subway that much..it's sloppy and i hate their bread.|||there ok|||I hate Quizno's. THEY are the ones with the bad sandwich's!! I ordered a roast beef, and they gave me like, 2 slices [tiny ones] of roast beef, a TON of mayo, and some tomatoes. I pretty much puked when I ate that nasty sandwich. UGH!! I never ate there again. Subway is the best sub sandwich place EVER!! I 鈾?that place so much! \m/ ROCK ON SUBWAY! [okay, that was dumb =P]|||I remind myself regularly to never trust a commercial. They'll tell you anything to sell you something.|||i don't like quiznos, subway is waaaayyyyyy better!|||I think that Quizno's has had some of the worst commercials in the past themselves! I like subway and think they are a better option!|||they are stupid and offensive 2 sw|||i don't really care, they both suck. subway lies like so badly and quiznos just looks stupid.|||I think its bullshit, Ive worked at a Subway for over a year now. And our meat is WAY better quality then theres. And we are much more friendlier.... EAT FRESH, SUBWAY ROCKS|||Quizno's sux i dont eat fast go bad

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment