Saturday, February 18, 2012

most of them..|||The Five Meat Stack, Turkey and Cheddar, Honey Ham and Swiss, and the Tuna Melt.

Let me tell you, I just had the Turkey and Cheddar today when I went to Hollywood for a bit, and I regret it so much. I got the five dollar one, and i was horrified to learn that it's more than 1300 calories and it didn't even taste that great. Do NOT get tuna. It's way more than 2000 calories for one sandwich.

The worker pretty much squeezed the hell out of that mayo bottle while he was working on my sandwich, so I'm kind of tweaked. /: I would've gone to a Subway if there was one there.|||Turkey & Cheddar, Honey Ham & Swiss, Roast Beef & Cheddar, Tuna Melt & the 5 Meat Stack are the subs offered here for $5, which is great as they are normally very overpriced.|||Turkey & Cheddar, Ham & Swiss, Beef & Cheddar and a Tuna Melt.


http://fatpridetimes.blogspot.com/2008/0鈥?/a>

=]

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment