Saturday, February 11, 2012

I was at quizno's the other day and i asked for bacon on my sub. They pulled out these bacon pieces that looked like jerkey. How do they make bacon in that form? Or how would i obtain bacon in that form for my kitchen?|||If you want your bacon to fry up crisply, without having to overcook it, add about 1/4 inch of water to the frying pan when you first put in the bacon. It will evaporate off as you cook the bacon, and the bacon will cook more evenly and be crispier.|||I think they just cook it, making sure it lies flat while it cooks and that it cooks until it's crispy. Broiling is a good way to do that. Microwaving works too, with a piece of paper towel under and over the bacon so it doesn't splash grease all over. You can also buy pre-cooked bacon but I haven't tried it, don't know if it's any good.|||They buy it pre cooked, then crisp it up in the microwave.

火车采集器
  • mini countryman
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment