Saturday, February 18, 2012

I think so. If only it were a bit cheaper...|||it's good, but i agree with you that it is a little pricier than other sub shops...but once in a while is alright......you can't beat subway specials.|||Come on man, you're talking to thousands of Americans, they already think we are a 3rd world country. Quizno's? Give me a break, that the best you got? Yes, a good sandwich but the best place? You have to get out more.|||no it's not. it sucks. GO TO SUBWAY DUDE!!!!|||Good , but not even close to the best.|||I like scholotskys Better!|||thumb's down,subway is so much better|||our Quizno's burned. He was trying to make meth :( They reopened---havent been in there since|||Its average at best!!!|||Yes and no.

Subway is cheap, but tastes good.

Quizno's is bit diverse and looks more delicate food, but not tasty.

That is why I say yes and no. Because the Quizno's is in between good and bad.|||Well, it's not the best place to eat ever but I do like their sandwiches and love their new flatbread chopped salads.|||No, racist scum.|||Hey Moose,

I'll give you that its a good place too eat! I like the fact that they have really good soups so that if I am eating with someone who doesn't feel like a sandwich, they have another option (Which you can't get at Subway! )

I have to disagree with Patti, she seems to think that this is a domain for the USA only! (The Asker is "Canadamoose!) Third World Country? You should visit one -- most would love to be able to eat as well as you can at a Quiznos.

Pricey? Yeah, compared to the $1.00 deals at McDonald's or the three slices of meat you get at Subway!

Just my opinion,

James in San Diego|||I think Subway is healthier and more affordable.|||Quizznos to me used to be mainstream. Recently, though they have added some delicious items. These items are very pricey though! They taste great, but when you compare what you get at other sandwich shops for the price you pay, I am not sure that they are that much greater than others. They really do need to come down on their pricing. Almost ten dollars for a small sized sandwich and a drink.|||Quizno's is definitely not the best place ever to get a sandwich. There prices are to high, and plus you can get better deal going to Subway. Subway's sanwiches taste a lot better.|||I like Penn Station better, but Subway tops all three.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment