Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I just like their style and the taste of their food better. It's like they have a higher quality in their toppings or something.|||I totally agree w/ you,dude. I love Quizno's. they have awesome tea too. heeeheee!!
I think that's what I'm having for lunch!|||yes Quiznos!|||Quizno's is way better only for the fact that they're way more organized and timely when it comes to making their subs.|||I actually like subways!|||I usually get Subway subs without the cheese.

Quizno's seems to try to put more fat in their subs.|||I hate Quizno's, don't like their spice blend -- Subway all the way.|||I swear I'm not stalking you lol...

I've been eatting Subway sandwiches a lot longer than Quizno's so I guess I'm partial to Subway. I do like Quizno's' bread though.|||I like Quizno's better too. They seem to be a little more creative with their sandwiches. I like the prime rib sandwich and the Classic Cobb salad. YUM!|||I don't like Quizno's and they are overpriced.

(I don't eat at Subway that often either.)|||I like Subway better... was never really into Quizno's subs...|||not me!|||I love Quiznos, but their subs are smaller & more pricey. I actually go to Cousins the most. Subway is too chintzy with their meats & cheeses. I should know. I had one son working at Subway for three years while the other worked at Cousins for nearly four!|||I like Quiznos better but as a mom with 2 kids and a husband, I have a hard time spending that kind of money on sandwiches when I know I can make them at home, cheaper.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment