Saturday, February 11, 2012

and which would you rather have? quizno's or Subways?|||Yes, they've been competing for a few years now and subway is wayyyyy better, they have tons more veggies and the workers don't act snotty when you want all of them on your sub.|||I think most of the fast-food sub sandwich places did this to compete with Subway. Up by me, Subway, Quiznos, and Mr. Subb all have $5.00 foot-long sandwiches.

Personally, my favorite is Quiznos.|||Subways is complete dog$hit. If I was parched and stranded on a desert and came upon a Subway, but saw a mirage of a Quizno's like a mile away, I would walk to Quizno's just to make sure.|||most definetly i use to work next to a subway and when they started that 5 dollar footlong people went crazy the lines were ridiculous.... it was a great marketing strategy and quiznos had no choice|||yes! they wanted to compete with subway. but subway is way better. 5 dollar. 5 dollar FOOT LONGS.
SUBWAY EAT FRESH!!!!!!!!!!|||Yes, food industry is very competitive. I like Subway, dont care for some of the Quiznos sauces.|||Yes they did and i'm sure they is way more calories and fat in their subs and that's why I eat Subway.|||haha I saw a commercial for that just today and thought to myself, "ha subway just did the same thing!". I like them both. (:|||yes thats buisiness. , subway.|||It even says so in the Quiznos commercials. It says, "more meat than subways $5.00 subs."|||Yup that business! Subway in fact I am getting it for lunch tomorrow!!!|||yes that is the competition game and i like( subway)|||yes --Subway|||i like quiznos. they could also be competing with little ceasars...|||YES I DO.|||Yea def!!!!|||SUB WAY EAT FRESH|||jajaja here is the BEST ANSWER .....................of course!|||ya that is the only reason,|||of course, quiznos is better too|||yes, and quiznos for $5. I wouldn't pay more for a sandwich

火车采集器
  • ohio
  • greyhound tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment