Saturday, March 3, 2012

No matter what I get there, it is terrible, and when I add the sauce, I feel like someone else has already tried to eat the food for me...|||I like Subway much better. I love condiments, but for some reason the Quiznos sauces always make me feel nauseated. Plus, as a vegetarian, I have 1 choice of sandwich, or a side salad. All their normal salads come with meat, all their "sammies" have meat (they told me they couldn't make a vegetarian one), and all their soup is chicken-based. Yuck. Whenever I tell them I want something without meat, they look at me weird. At Subway, it's never an issue, unlike pretty much any other fast-food type of place.|||I am not fond of it. I thought the sandwiches were very greasy and too rich tasting. Then, I tried a salad and it was just as bad.|||The subs look great on TV, but when my husband brought one home one night, it was mostly grizzle and way too much onions.|||The food is horrible, I agree. Very greasy and laden with fat. It is definately not a place I patronize|||I ate there once and I never did again! The food was really greasy! I like Subway better!!!!!!!|||YUSS!!!!!|||if you stick with non-saucy items i think their subs are pretty good...the bread is better than subway. |||When they first came to L.A. , they were pretty good but they've changed their menu too many times to be edible. Once I got the "prime rib" and it tasted like an experiment with different pieces of cloned beef processed together with a gellated, fatty substance and covered in gristle - for $7.00 and it fit in the palm of my hand.

Their pesto vegetarian sandwich is the best but not sold everywhere.|||I hate quiznos.
I've only ate there twice and it was BAD

Subway is better. :]]|||Quiznos is good. I don't see why you hate it. Try other items on the menu than one.|||its alright|||I hate it also! I get the Chicken Carbonara and its suppose to be toasted but it dont taste like it! Its all slimy and cold and the chicken isnt cooked

The food is expensive..like $7..I could have bought a pizza for $5!!! I feel your pain!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment